Welcome to the Ericsson Early Career Program
Our Early Career Program (ECP) is designed to bring out the best in you and help you achieve your Imagine Possible. The 18-month global programs are intended for recent graduates or professionals early in their career, encouraging and empowering the leaders in them.
Meet some of our brightest who have been ECP alumni
These two ECP programs – Innovate and Excellerate – open up a world of potential career growth for you, across Ericsson globally. We have numerous opportunities for people who want to make a difference with us. You may choose from a wide range of technology-driven roles or go in for a broader commercial role. The program also gives you a taste of high-profile job rotations within and across functions in an accelerated learning environment, including senior leadership contact, professional on-the-job development and formal trainings. All of it designed to help you be the one who makes the unimaginable possible.
So, if you are looking for an extra boost that will help you leverage challenging opportunities at just the right time, create the desired impact, and fast-track your career on a global stage, ECP is what you need.
Design your own career path, explore your potential, and join us to shape the future!
What can you expect from us?
- An all-round professional experience, customized just for you, addressing your ambition, passion and strengths
- Three functional and cross-functional rotations including a role in an international project (six months each), with special emphasis on Ericsson’s mature (USA / Europe) and emerging (India) markets to strengthen your business and commercial acumen
- Personal development with a focus on leadership and functional area deep dives, including mentoring from experienced senior leaders, occasional exposure to top-management
- Strategic and cross-functional projects in global and virtual teams
- Structured training in a multi-cultural setting and a network of colleagues and ECP alumni globally
And finally and just as importantly, a lot of fun!
What are we looking for?
ECP is designed to help our colleagues move into a global leadership role, so we’re looking for applicants who are:
- Genuinely ambitious, curious and possess high learning agility
- Confident and capable of influencing, challenging and leading within a cutting-edge business
- On the curve to a global career with an open mind about mobility, as and when required
For specific requirements, explore more under Innovate and Excellerate programs below.