Telstra Connectivity Management
For international, high-reliability and seamless connectivity for your IoT devices, IGC provides global eSIM connectivity so that you can manage devices consistently, no matter where you are, and provide a better customer experience in a cost-effective way.
- Strategic Partnerships. With leading carriers from Europe, Americas and APAC.
- IP connectivity to data centre. Via the open internet or dedicated VPN (VPN offer is separate).
- IoT Accelerator platform (IOTA). A self-service platform allowing you to manage your IoT fleet of Sims through a single dashboard.
- Connectivity plans. Full range of Data, Voice and SMS plans available all on one single bill.
- IoT SIMs and eSIMs. eUICC Trio (standard and industrial) or eUICC SIM CHIPs as well as standard UICC Trio and SIM CHIP SIMs.
- Reliability and security. Telstra offer a dedicated 24/7 support team for peace of mind whenever you need it.
For more information, please refer to: Product Data Sheet
Product typeIOT Managed Connectivity
- Asia Pacific
- Plastic SIMs
Area of use
- Remote operation
- Positioning & Tracking
- Worker Safety
- Industrial automation
- Video Surveillance
"The Internet of Things (IoT) offers unprecedented, data-driven insights across your business, giving you the power to better inform and automate your processes. Telstra will work with you to make an IoT-powered future possible, today. "
Request a quote or ask a question
Enter your quote request or question in the form, and our partner will get back to you as soon as they can.