An engine that never sleeps
Our data-driven operations approach leverages on the Ericsson Operations Engine, a solution capable of processing an unparalleled multinational, multivendor digital data store and training sophisticated algorithms to operate your network.
It combines modern tools, digital processes, automation, analytics, artificial intelligence and a highly trained workforce ready to predict potential network issues caused by hardware, software, or external factors such as weather disturbances or customer behavior patterns.
Every day, it processes data and automates millions of network commands to prevent network issues before they happen.
What Ericsson Operations Engine can do for your network operations
Capitalize on one of the largest telco digital data stores and AI & automation use case libraries
- Access to an unparallel network scale that enables global feedback loops
- Constantly evolving closed-loop automation and AI use case libraries
- Manage your network with highly focused human intervention
Operate and transform your network operations with committed business outcomes
- Transform existing operations into a highly efficient and future-proof foundation
- Leverage Cloud Native and AI to transform your existing operations
- Solid track record of field-validated results and business outcomes
Levels up your network towards Intent-based operations
- “Teach” your network how to manage conflict to meet performance KPIs and SLAs
- Monetize service diversification
- Automatically res-pond to changes in demands and conditions in real time
An engine is only as good as its parts
Components provide the core elements of the Ericsson Operations Engine. From AI and automation to competence and processes, every component has been carefully assembled to empower service providers with a range of operational capabilities.
The result, a harmonious dance of precision wheels, working seamlessly together to operate CSPs networks with unparalleled precision.