Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) will exhibit and present at TM Forum Live! 2016, highlighting the latest Transformative IT strategies that empower telco CIOs who favor change.
Through keynote presentations, panel sessions, demonstrations, and Catalyst initiatives, Ericsson will lead a critical discussion around Transformative IT-driven opportunities. This includes creating an environment where resources can be better leveraged, services can be created, launched and monetized with greater immediacy, customers can enjoy a great experience and the organization becomes more agile. TM Forum Live! 2016 will be held May 9 - 12 at the Acropolis in Nice, France.
“IT finds itself saying ‘No’ and ‘Wait’ much more often than anyone wants. Empowering organizations with the power of ‘Yes’ means undertaking a significant, but necessary enterprise-wide transformation,” said Per Borgklint, Senior Vice President and Head of Business Unit Support Solutions for Ericsson. “Transformative IT is at the heart of strategies that ICT companies are deploying to pursue new opportunities that see them expanding into new verticals, experiencing global growth and delivering a better service experience. We are eager to discuss our latest work in this area at TM Forum Live! this year.”
Ericsson will demonstrate solutions for revenue management, service innovation, proactive customer experience management and service, and network and cloud management. Executives from across the company will also be present throughout the event in sessions that include:
- KEYNOTE: “Enabling individualization and personalization in a growingly complex customer journey” – Ove Anebygd, Vice President and Head of Solution Area OSS & BSS – May 11 at 9:00 AM
- Panel: “Virtualization's Role in Realizing the 5G Vision” - Mr Jan Häglund, VP and Head of Product Area, Network Analytics and Control – May 11 at 2:00 PM
- Panel: “Using closed-loop automation and data analytics to manage virtualized and hybrid networks” – Ravi Vaidyanathan, Head of OSS/BSS Portfolio & Innovation – May 10 at 4:55 PM
- Case Study: “Symbiosis in the Open digital healthcare eco-system” – Elaine Haher, Strategic Product Manager – May 11 at 9:45 AM
- Interactive Panel: “Personalization = Profits: The right formula for success” – Nina Washington, Ericsson Research – May 11 at 10:15 AM
- Panel: “The economics of 5G” – Aniruddho Basu, Vice President, Technology Portfolio & Advisory – May 11 at 11:15 AM
- Blitz Panel: “NPS: Love it or Hate it?” – Jörg Neimöller, Systems Manager, BSS/OSS Architecture – May 11 at 4:15 PM
At Ericsson’s Pavilion, the company’s experts will show the latest solutions that enable Transformative IT:
- Revenue management
- Service innovation, targeting & launch
- Proactive customer experience management
- Dynamic service management
- Network management
- Cloud management
- Ericsson Integration Lab
- Digital transformation journey
Ericsson will participate in the following TM Forum Live Catalysts:
- Maximizing Profitability with NFV Orchestration
- Smart Health: Connected Care
- Virtual CPE Platform in the Home
- Machine Learning for Omni Channel
Leading up to the event, the TM Forum announced that Saudi Telecom (STC) and Ericsson are finalists in the TM Forum Digital World Awards, recognized in the Smart Service Provider Business Transformation of the Year category for a joint submission on “The Key to Success at Saudi Telecom: Data and Process Quality Leveraging TM Forum eTOM & SID.”
Operators must become agile as they support services across networks, offer a range of plans and push the limits of innovation. Ericsson helps customers meet changing demands with a comprehensive, unified OSS and BSS product suite that combines business, IT and network capabilities. A team of more than 66,000 service professionals supports these offerings with services such as consulting and systems integration, managed services, product related services and broadcast services. Ericsson’s market leadership is underscored by the company’s breakthrough work with customers to improve the subscriber experience, capture new revenues and boost business efficiencies. As a result, Ericsson remains positioned for ongoing success, driven by the continually surging demand for data services.
Notes to editors
For media kits, backgrounders and high-resolution photos, please visit www.ericsson.com/press.
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society – a world leader in communications technology and services. Our long-term relationships with every major telecom operator in the world allow people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the telecom industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve the user experience and capture new opportunities.
With approximately 115,000 professionals and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. Forty percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our investments in research and development ensure that our solutions – and our customers – stay in front.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2015 were SEK 246.9 billion (USD 29.4 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
For further information, please contact
Ericsson Corporate Communications
Phone: +46 10 719 69 92
Ericsson Investor Relations
Phone: +46 10 719 00 00