1 - 9 of 4665
- Five-year, multi-billion SEK, critical national infrastructure network deal to deliver 5G speed and network capacity
- Deployment will empower Telia to drive sustainable national digital economies in Sweden and Estonia as the sole infrastructure provider for its seven million customers in the countries
- The transformational power of 5G will change the lives of consumer and business customers for the better, as well as empowering the region to drive the digital economy and build a sustainable future
A new ranking by the Wall Street Journal, places Ericsson in the top percentile for its ability to create long-term shareholder value through sustainable business practices.
Ericsson has achieved groundbreaking milestones for carrier aggregation in 5G New Radio (NR) technology together with key customers and ecosystem partners.
The latest edition of Ericsson’s Microwave Outlook report addresses the crucial role of mobile transport technology in enabling communications service providers around the world to ramp up 5G deployment.
- Users of GrandPad tablets will now benefit from the Orange Belgium IoT managed connectivity service, powered by Ericsson IoT Accelerator
- Safe, secure, reliable connectivity keeps elderly users connected to families and caregivers, especially during COVID-19 restrictions
- Service will be available across Europe, starting with the UK and Ireland
- Ericsson standalone 5G Core technology will provide KPN with a faster, more reliable and secure core network
- Ericsson dual-mode 5G Core will enable KPN to develop new 5G use cases towards existing and emerging consumer and enterprise markets
- Implementation expected to get underway later in 2020
- Report to be released at approximately 7:00 AM CEST on October 21, 2020
- One conference call for analysts, investors and journalists at 9:00 AM CEST
- Ericsson Spectrum Sharing tested on China Telecom’s 2.1GHz commercial network in Sichuan Province
- Successful data transfer – on multiple devices – shows Ericsson Spectrum Sharing solution can also be applied on a 5G Standalone network
- Tech milestone paves the way for wider 5G commercial deployment in China
Also available in Español (España)