1 - 9 of 4604
Ericsson technology is powering Vodafone UK’s just-launched Standalone 5G network at Coventry University, the first live Standalone 5G network in the UK.
Far EasTone (FET) has launched commercial 5G across Taiwan’s metropolitan cities, with radio access network (RAN) and 5G core technology provided solely by Ericsson. The commercial network went live today, July 3.
Communications service provider MTN has gone live with Ericsson-powered commercial 5G in the South African cities of Bloemfontein and Port Elizabeth.
Ericsson’s R&D and Supply teams are helping Getinge, a global provider of healthcare solutions, modernize key components in its life-saving ventilators as well as increasing production capacity.
- Madagascar’s first commercial 5G network launched on 3.6-3.7 GHz band
- Telma 5G network went live June 26, 2020
- 5G to power new consumer services, IoT and business applications
Also available in Français
- New AIR (antenna-integrated radio) solutions mean that no extra physical space is needed at existing network sites to deploy mid-band 5G
- The solutions strengthen Ericsson’s 5G platform as additions to Ericsson Radio System
- The solutions highlight the successful integration of Kathrein Mobile Communication into Ericsson
Building on its commitment to the railway sector, Ericsson has joined the Association of the European Rail Supply Industry (UNIFE) to show how 5G and mission-critical networks can enable the rail industry to meet the challenge of rail digitalization.