1 - 9 of 4128
- Ericsson Radio System 5G New Radio (NR) hardware and software solutions deployment underway
- Ericsson now has commercial 5G contracts with all three Korean communication service providers
- Job creation in 5G-enabled enterprise and industry among Korean government’s expectations on 5G benefits
What do a gamer, tower climber and paramedic have in common? Visit Ericsson's 5G demos at MWC Los Angeles 2019
- Experience 18 live demos that will showcase how companies can push the boundaries of what is possible and make 5G come alive
- 60 total demos will highlight the power of 5G to transform Industry 4.0 and consumer experiences
- Ericsson executives to speak on 15 different panels focusing on topics such as Internet of Things (IoT), automotive and emerging technologies.
- Bharti Airtel’s Core network to be enhanced with the deployment of Ericsson Cloud Packet Core
- Deployment will address Bharti Airtel customers’ growing data usage
- Will enable Bharti Airtel to quickly introduce new services for customers, while maintaining high performance network requirements
· Strategic partnership allows Ericsson to include its Ericsson Radio System into Xtreme’s network solution and service portfolio
· New products allow Xtreme to provide carrier-class wireless solutions to both unserved and underserved broadband market providers
· Partnership is another example of Ericsson working to bring ultra high-speed broadband to rural America
Ericsson Expert Analytics has been selected by Batelco Bahrain as its strategic solution for Customer Experience Management (CEM) to improve customer experience, boost network performance, and enhance operational efficiency.
A new Ericsson report - 5G for business: a 2030 market compass - estimates that the addressable industry digitalization market for service providers could grow to about USD 700 billion by the end of the next decade.
- Ericsson and its partner, Brighter, commercially introduce Actiste®, the world’s first complete IoT-health solution for monitoring and treating insulin-dependent diabetes
- The solution is initially being introduced in United Arab Emirates (UAE) where approximately 480.000 insulin-dependent people and could benefit from using Actiste®
- Ericsson’s IoT Accelerator provides Actiste® with consistent IoT connectivity management and a single dashboard, giving Brighter a unified view of devices regardless of location
- As 5G partner and sole RAN vendor, this contract will allow Ericsson to enable nationwide 5G in Telia Norway’s next-generation network by 2023
- Ericsson Radio System hardware and software, including Ericsson Spectrum Sharing and 5G New Radio (NR), to be deployed
- Ericsson will also modernize Telia Norway’s entire radio network to meet growing consumer and industrial needs