1 - 9 of 4125
- Bharti Airtel’s Core network to be enhanced with the deployment of Ericsson Cloud Packet Core
- Deployment will address Bharti Airtel customers’ growing data usage
- Will enable Bharti Airtel to quickly introduce new services for customers, while maintaining high performance network requirements
· Strategic partnership allows Ericsson to include its Ericsson Radio System into Xtreme’s network solution and service portfolio
· New products allow Xtreme to provide carrier-class wireless solutions to both unserved and underserved broadband market providers
· Partnership is another example of Ericsson working to bring ultra high-speed broadband to rural America
Ericsson Expert Analytics has been selected by Batelco Bahrain as its strategic solution for Customer Experience Management (CEM) to improve customer experience, boost network performance, and enhance operational efficiency.
A new Ericsson report - 5G for business: a 2030 market compass - estimates that the addressable industry digitalization market for service providers could grow to about USD 700 billion by the end of the next decade.
- Ericsson and its partner, Brighter, commercially introduce Actiste®, the world’s first complete IoT-health solution for monitoring and treating insulin-dependent diabetes
- The solution is initially being introduced in United Arab Emirates (UAE) where approximately 480.000 insulin-dependent people and could benefit from using Actiste®
- Ericsson’s IoT Accelerator provides Actiste® with consistent IoT connectivity management and a single dashboard, giving Brighter a unified view of devices regardless of location
- As 5G partner and sole RAN vendor, this contract will allow Ericsson to enable nationwide 5G in Telia Norway’s next-generation network by 2023
- Ericsson Radio System hardware and software, including Ericsson Spectrum Sharing and 5G New Radio (NR), to be deployed
- Ericsson will also modernize Telia Norway’s entire radio network to meet growing consumer and industrial needs
Ericsson has been selected by Telma, Madagascar, to upgrade its core and radio network, as part of a national next-generation upgrade as it moves towards 5G.
Ericsson’s connectivity and sustainability expertise in the smart port initiative at Livorno, Italy, has been highlighted to the United Nations' Sustainable Development Solutions Network (UN SDSN) as an example of how the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are being advanced.
- Report to be released at approximately 7:00 AM CEST on October 17, 2019
- One conference call for analysts, investors and journalists at 9:00 AM CEST
- An Investor Update, an online-only digital event, on Ericsson’s overall strategic direction and business development will be held on the same date, October 17 at 3:00 to 5:00 PM CEST