1 - 9 of 4522
Ericsson’s dynamic spectrum sharing solution won Overall Mobile Technology and Best Mobile Technology Breakthrough at the 2020 Global Mobile Awards.
According to the World Health Organization, around 150,000 people die each year in traffic-related accidents in India. With the help of connectivity, automation and AI, leaders from the transport and technology industries are teaming up to help reduce this number.
The Annual General Meeting of shareholders of Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) will be held on Tuesday, March 31, 2020, at 3 p.m. at Kistamässan, Arne Beurlings Torg 5, Kista/Stockholm.
Also available in Svenska
- Ericsson CI/CD pipeline for cloud-native 5G Core standalone software deployment successfully tested
- Ericsson solution enables fast and efficient delivery of new software and functionalities while maintaining network quality
- Solution meets communications service provider software delivery needs for 5G networks
Ericsson’s pioneering indoor small cell solutions – the Ericsson Radio Dot System – are helping accelerate commercial 5G rollouts around the world. Now with new additions to the portfolio, customers such as KT in Korea and Swisscom in Switzerland are bolstering their networks and densifying indoor coverage for subscribers.
Ericsson and Audi are stepping up their 5G collaboration by testing Ultra-Reliable Low-Latency Communication (URLLC) capabilities for factory automation at the car manufacturer’s P-Labs facility in Germany.
- Decreases OPEX and CO2 emissions for communications service providers using AI and data analytics to optimize energy efficiency and maximize site availability
- Reduced energy consumption, site visits and outages enable service providers to meet current and future traffic demands while addressing the energy and climate challenge
- New solution integrated into the Ericsson Operations Engine – the company’s AI-based, data-driven approach to managed services
Ericsson is announcing four new additions to its 5G platform - enhancing user experience, cutting complexity and costs, allowing faster service deployment and automated provisioning.
- Ericsson Network Services portfolio boosted to improve customer experience through greater focus on AI, automation and digital transformation
- Network Intelligence ensures service continuity by using data analytics to unify Ericsson’s technology and services knowledge
- Omni Network Channel digitalizes Ericsson Support Services for quicker resolution of network issues through online collaboration