1 - 9 of 4146
- 5G commercial contract is part of MTN South Africa’s network modernization
- Includes Ericsson radio access network, core, and transport products and solutions
- MTN and Ericsson are working together to identify and develop 5G use cases and applications to drive industry digital transformation
Commercial 5G spectrum sharing is a significant step closer following a landmark data call achievement by Ericsson, Swisscom and Qualcomm Technologies.
- Ericsson to deploy 3GPP standards-based 5G New Radio (NR) and core network
- 5G introduction will create a powerful platform for innovation in Bahrain
- Subscribers to benefit from a network equipped for next-generation mobile services
Communications service providers around the world recognize the need for immediate action on artificial intelligence (AI) and automaton in their operations to boost cost-efficient customer experiences as the 5G-driven Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0 gathers pace.
Ericsson and Chinese technology firm OPPO, whose products include 5G handsets, have established a joint lab in Shenzhen, China, focusing on 5G innovation.
Communications service providers in Egypt, Ireland and South Africa are the latest to benefit from Ericsson’s Business Support Systems (BSS) leadership, helping them to navigate the demands of 5G monetization.
Ireland’s largest communications service provider, eir, has launched its 5G network across the country. Powered by products from Ericsson’s 5G Core offering and supported with Subscriber Data Management solutions, customers across Ireland will now be able to connect to 5G and benefit from enhanced Mobile Broadband and Fixed Wireless Access.
Sprint, one of the leading US communications service providers, announced two new updates to its Ericsson IoT Accelerator-powered Curiosity™ IoT platform at Mobile World Congress Los Angeles. Sprint’s platform has now been enhanced with a private IoT network solution, as well as NB-IoT functionality.
Ericsson and Thai telecom operator dtac sign a network operations deal to increase efficiency and capabilities in light of ever increasing data traffic growth.