1 - 9 of 4645
- Ericsson 5G RAN, including both standalone and non-standalone technologies, to be introduced from 2021; Ericsson 5G Core for standalone technology to be added to existing core network
- Ericsson 5G technology to help drive Elisa’s digitalization, IoT and Industry 4.0 ambitions in Finland
- Ericsson President and CEO, Börje Ekholm, says the deal reflects Ericsson’s growing 5G strength in Europe
Hitachi begins testing Ericsson's 5G-powered industrial IoT solutions at its Silicon Valley research center
In partnership with Ericsson, Hitachi America, Ltd. (“Hitachi America”) has installed a dedicated 5G network at its Silicon Valley Research Center in Santa Clara, Calif. The network will leverage 5G and Hitachi America’s platform technology to accelerate the development and demonstrate the value of digital transformation across industries.
Ericsson is partnering with leading Swedish and international companies to test a 5G-enabled self-driving electric minibus in the heart of Stockholm.
Croatian mobile network operator, A1 Hrvatska, has achieved a record long commercial hop – at nearly 27km – using Ericsson MIMO and MINI-LINK technologies. This achievement shows how MIMO technology can help address key 5G concerns for service providers: increased capacity needs and limited spectrum availability.
Ericsson is partnering with Taiwanese bulk carrier, U-Ming Marine Transport Corporation (U-MING), to digitize its fleet performance management through intelligent Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity.
Ericsson has joined the 1.5°C Supply Chain Leaders initiative, a group of major multinational corporations who have committed to supporting supply chain partners to curb emissions, build business resilience and gain a competitive advantage in the transitioning economy.
- Ericsson acquires the market-leader for Wireless Edge WAN solutions for an enterprise value of USD 1.1 b.
- Acquisition complements Ericsson’s enterprise offerings and creates valuable new revenue streams for customers
- Transaction expected to close during Q4 2020, subject to merger clearance and other closing conditions
- Successful 5G NR mmWave data call completed using a 5G-enabled device at a distance of more than 5km and speeds greater than 100Mbps
- Achievement demonstrates mmWave’s ability to revolutionize the broadband industry with 5G Fixed Wireless Access for urban, suburban and rural communities