1 - 9 of 4608
Ericsson has been selected by Groupe ADP, its subsidiary Hub One (an operator of digital technologies for businesses) and Air France to deploy a private mobile network covering Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Paris-Orly and Paris-Le Bourget airports.
- Report to be released at approximately 7:00 AM CEST on July 17, 2020
- One conference call for analysts, investors and journalists at 9:00 AM CEST
Ericsson President and CEO, Börje Ekholm: Once 5G infrastructure is established, the killer app will emerge
- Key 5G milestone reached with Standalone 5G New Radio (NR) software general availability
- Ericsson software enables 5G NR to operate independently of 4G networks, leading to higher levels of performance and new capabilities
- Standalone 5G NR delivers faster connection times and instant access to wide bands for even better user experience
Ericsson technology is powering Vodafone UK’s just-launched Standalone 5G network at Coventry University, the first live Standalone 5G network in the UK.
Far EasTone (FET) has launched commercial 5G across Taiwan’s metropolitan cities, with radio access network (RAN) and 5G core technology provided solely by Ericsson. The commercial network went live today, July 3.
Communications service provider MTN has gone live with Ericsson-powered commercial 5G in the South African cities of Bloemfontein and Port Elizabeth.
Ericsson’s R&D and Supply teams are helping Getinge, a global provider of healthcare solutions, modernize key components in its life-saving ventilators as well as increasing production capacity.