1 - 9 of 4109
Ericsson-enabled 5G stadium coverage is set to enhance the connectivity experiences of Telstra customers with 5G handsets attending the biggest day in the Australian Football League’s (AFL) annual calendar – the AFL Grand Final on September 28.
Ericsson’s USD 100 million next-generation smart manufacturing factory in the United States will be located in Lewisville, Texas, a suburb close to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and Ericsson’s North America headquarters in Plano.
- Nanjing factory now among the most advanced manufacturing facilities in the world with the Chinese market set to be the major beneficiary
- Every step of production modernized and cellular IoT, Industry 4.0 and AI tools and technologies implemented
- Next-generation smart manufacturing fast-tracked through a modular and flexible production setup in Ericsson factories around the world
Also available in Pусский
The transition to the second phase of commercial 5G – standalone 5G – is a major step closer following the successful completion of a standalone 5G data connection by Ericsson and Qualcomm Technologies.
The ability of 5G to optimize and coordinate emergency service responses in the critical minutes following accidents has been highlighted in a demo led by Ericsson and Portuguese operator Altice. The demo was conducted in partnership with local first responders.
Vehicle to everything (V2X) is a term that refers to high-bandwidth, low latency and highly reliable communication between a broad range of transport and traffic-related sensors. 5G mobile networks will be key to providing connectivity for vehicle to vehicle (V2V) and vehicle to infrastructure (V2I) communications.
Ericsson has teamed up with Orange Poland to give the operator’s customers a foretaste of 5G by switching on the country’s first live urban 5G test network in Warsaw.
- Ericsson to deliver and deploy 6-38 GHz Microwave and Microwave E-band equipment for MegaFon’s transport network across Russia
- Microwave-based transport offers low-cost, reliable and secure operations across multiple generations of mobile technology, including 5G
- MINI-LINK is Ericsson’s market-leading portfolio of microwave solutions for cost-efficient mobile transport networks