1 - 9 of 4549
- Today Ericsson holds its Annual General Meeting 2020 and will propose to have the meeting available via live webcast
- Given the Coronavirus crisis, shareholders are encouraged to follow the meeting online
- Speeches by Chair of the Board Ronnie Leten, President and CEO Börje Ekholm and Chief Compliance Officer Laurie Waddy are now published on Ericsson’s web site
Also available in Svenska
MTS, Russia’s largest communications service provider, has extended its long-standing partnership with Ericsson to include a large-scale network modernization of its 2G/3G/4G infrastructure over large parts of central Russia. Ericsson is now the single largest supplier of mobile network infrastructure to MTS.
Despite already impacting nearly every industry, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is just beginning to transform the world. With 5G now a commercial reality, the ability to effectively collect, analyze and autonomously act on real-time data is a catalyst towards making the digital economy a reality. Ericsson is making it happen, where AI is nothing new to a company that has been developing and embedding it in their solutions for more than 10 years.
Ericsson takes further precautionary measures for its AGM 2020 and the Nomination Committee proposes unchanged Board fees
- The scope of the meeting will be further reduced to focus on legal requirements only
- There will be no speeches by Ericsson representatives at the meeting and presentations will be kept to a minimum
- Shareholders are encouraged to use the opportunity to vote by proxy and to follow the meeting via webcast
- The Nomination Committee proposes that current Board fees remain unchanged
Also available in Svenska
MTN Benin has extended its managed services partnership with Ericsson to introduce network managed services provision with a focus on artificial intelligence (AI), automation and analytics.
- Ericsson to deploy COSMOTE 5G radio access network and strengthen existing networks nationwide
- Ericsson Radio System products and solutions to be deployed
- Modernization to boost network quality, capacity, speed and operational efficiency, while delivering sustainability and climate impact benefits
- New 4G deal will enable Teracom to offer secure and reliable mobile connections, including IoT, for critical infrastructure such as electric and water utilities
- Ericsson Radio System products, deployed on the 450MHz band, to provide nationwide 4G coverage – roll out starting in Q2 2020
- Network to be powered by Ericsson Cloud Core products for 4G and a smooth evolution to 5G