1 - 9 of 4126
Coding, programing and robotics are among the digital skills that hundreds of students at a secondary school in the Punjab region of northern India will gain under a joint initiative between Ericsson and the Bharti Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Bharti Enterprises.
The new offering from Ericsson will drive communication service providers’ topline and an improved consumer experience. The launch includes new use cases based upon data that reveals consumers are ready to take the next step and pay for eSIM services.
TIM and Ericsson, alongside Qualcomm, have successfully completed Europe’s first connection overcoming the 2 Gbps speed barrier on a 5G live commercial network. The connection was completed on a 26 Gigahertz (GHz) millimeter-wave (mmWave) frequency that was acquired by TIM as part of the Italian government’s 5G bid.
- Report to be released at approximately 7:00 AM CET on January 24, 2020
- One conference call for analysts, investors and journalists at 9:00 AM CET
End-to end-solutions from Ericsson are supporting Saudi Arabian telecommunications service provider Mobily as it accelerates its drive to digitalize Saudi Arabian business, industry and society.
Ericsson, UK Communications Service Provider O2 and English utility Northumbrian Water are partnering on 5G trials to increase productivity, efficiency and safety in the sector.
The second half of 2019 saw Ericsson ramp up live commercial 5G rollouts around the world. Join us for the second installment of our two-part review of the year that saw 5G become a commercial reality for millions.
- Ericsson has signed an agreement for credit facility with the Nordic Investment Bank (NIB) for USD 150 million, maturing in 2025.
- Part of the new funds, 98 million will replace a credit with NIB that was set to mature in 2021
- The agreement will support investments in research and development of 5G technology
- Pre-Mobile World Congress media and industry analyst briefing in London. Exclusive update on upcoming products, portfolio launches and strategic announcements
- Thursday, February 13, 2020: luncheon, presentations and interview opportunities