Ericsson and MediaTek top upload speed record with Uplink Carrier Aggregation
Ericsson and MediaTek have set a new 5G upload speed record of 440 Mbps in low-band and mid-band spectrum using Uplink Carrier Aggregation. The zippy uplink speed brings better, smoother experiences for the likes of video conference users, streamers, and their audience with more frames per second and higher image resolution.
Ericsson retains top ranking in Frost Radar™ Global 5G Network Infrastructure Market 2023 Report
Ericsson has been ranked as the leader in the Frost Radar™ 5G Network Infrastructure Market 2023 report for the third consecutive year, showing that the company’s enhanced efforts to invest in technology leadership for customers’ benefit continue to pay off.
DNB strengthens its network security posture and productivity with Ericsson Security Manager solution
- Digital Nasional Berhad deploys Ericsson Security Manager (ESM) end to end for its 5G network
- Ericsson Security Manager is a cybersecurity platform that automates 5G security operations
- Digital Nasional Berhad efficiently maintains and strengthens the network security posture
Band 68 spectrum: a lifeline for public safety services in Europe
After more than a decade of laying the groundwork for public safety broadband spectrum and mission-critical communication services in Europe, Ericsson together with leading industry players Crosscall, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., and Streamwide will demonstrate live how these services can be deployed on a wide scale using Public Protection and Disaster Relief (PPDR) Band 68.
Invitation to Ericsson quarterly sustainability and responsible business update
Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) invites investors and financial analysts to a briefing session focused on sustainability and responsible business at Ericsson.
Viettel implements Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA) to enhance customer experience
- Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA) is selected by Viettel as its strategic analytics solution to drive superior service experience
- EEA will enable Viettel to capture insights to deliver data-driven operations
Vi and Ericsson complete one of the world’s largest Charging consolidation programs in India
- Vodafone Idea (Vi) becomes one of the largest customers for Ericsson Charging integrated with Ericsson Policy
- Vi to offer new advanced product offerings using the Ericsson Charging solution, consolidating three different existing charging systems