We'd love your feedback!
We're happy that you liked the content on this page.
Please, tell us what you liked?
We'd love your feedback!
We're sorry that you didn't like the content on this page.
Please, tell us what you didn't like?
Diameter Signaling Controller
The growing volume of diameter signaling has been driven by the deployment of 4G broadband, voice, and policy control solutions, with 150 service providers today deploying Ericsson Diameter Signaling Controller in cloud centers to ensure maximum LTE and VoLTE coverage for subscribers. The DSC application is cloud optimized and it supports CEE, RHOS and VMWare making it the best fit for any cloud center. In addition, we continue supporting the native track. The cloud native DSC is also available and more infornation can be found under the Ericsson Signaling Controller.
The Ericsson Diameter Signaling Controller meets the high requirements for in-service performance and scalability demanded by control signaling products and can be used in the roles of:
- Diameter Agent – to route signaling messages between nodes in a network (in addition to acting as an aggregation and policing point to reduce costs and provide an end-to-end view)
- Diameter Edge Agent (DEA) – to route signaling messages between operator networks and provide diameter firewall and security functions, further improving network security by collecting and presenting security-related information from roaming interfaces
- Diameter Routing Agent (DRA)– to route signaling messages for policy control and charging (for example, by ensuring that loads are evenly distributed and that messages pertaining to specific sessions are routed to the same server nodes). Native, virtual and cloud native DRA instances can be mixed in the same pool
- Unified Signaling Firewall - to protect networks from malicious diameter signals. (Support for stateful Category 3 SS7 is also available)
Certified diameter signaling integration expertise
The Ericsson Diameter Signaling Controller is accompanied by a range of Ericsson services, which are delivered by certified consultants with extensive experience in systems integration and technical support. This caters to a truly future-proof signaling network that can be deployed without disturbances and evolve towards a unified signaling architecture for all network elements.
Making an impact
The Ericsson Diameter Signaling Controller has been chosen by some 150 operators and is currently used in commercial operations both as a native and virtual node. The capabilities and performance of the product, coupled with Ericsson's end-to-end understanding of telecom networks and long-term commitment to the support and further development of signaling solutions, have made Ericsson the fastest growing signaling provider in the market.
Demonstrations of the Ericsson Diameter Signaling Controller can be arranged remotely or on local premises. For further information, please contact your local Ericsson sales representative.
Maximizes networks' throughput
Ericsson Signaling Controller optimizes the throughput of the network
- Supports static and dynamic overload handling
- Sophisticated algorithms applied to take care of signaling peaks
Understand what is going on in your network
Ericsson Signaling Controller offers best-in-class monitorin tool
- Embedded vTAP broker provides seamless integration with network analytics tools
- Trace your signaling traffic like never before!
Well proven, stable product
Signaling is the heart of your core network – Ericsson Signaling Controller ensures you have a robust solution in your Diameter and HTTP networks
Ericsson 5G signaling: Latest ideas
Rock solid signaling networks: Signaling Guide Series