Designed for 5G
- Optimized for 10/100G connectivity
- High-throughput, low-latency and best-in-class buffering
- Hardware accelerated IPSec and high-accuracy internal clock for best 5G performance
Purpose built for Ericsson Radio System
- Indoor and outdoor variants with Ericsson Radio System building practices for flexibility and simplified rollout
- Common management with radio
- Fan-less and filter-less design to minimize maintenance costs
- Zero-touch provisioning
- SDN based policy-driven for automated service provisioning and creation
- Segment routing and high-scale QoS for network slicing, simplicity, scalability and infrastructure utilization
Ericsson Router 6000 series is a radio integrated, service provider SDN enabled IP transport portfolio managed by a single end-to-end management system. It delivers high-performance connectivity for LTE, LTE- advanced and 5G- applications.
Router 6000 series comprises a set of versatile routers offering the right capacity, resilience, and form factors for diverse challenging demands of modern backhaul networks; and provides an unprecedented experience.
Our range of products
TDM 1001 is an optional module for Router 6000 family that can be used to provide TDM services. TDM 1001 supports...
The Router 6675 is a high capacity pre-aggregation and aggregation router, designed to enable high quality network...
The Router 6672 is a high capacity aggregation router, designed to enable high quality network service delivery...
The Router 6471 is an ultra-compact and temperature hardened cell site router, designed to enable high quality...
The Router 6371 is an ultra-compact IP65 environmental hardened cell site router, designed to enable high quality...
The Router 6274 is a high performance modular and fully redundant aggregation router, designed to enable high quality...