Designed for 5G
- Optimized for 10/100G connectivity
- High-throughput, low-latency and best-in-class buffering
- Hardware accelerated IPSec and high-accuracy internal clock for best 5G performance
Purpose built for Ericsson Radio System
- Indoor and outdoor variants with Ericsson Radio System building practices for flexibility and simplified rollout
- Common management with radio
- Fan-less and filter-less design to minimize maintenance costs
- Zero-touch provisioning
- SDN based policy-driven for automated service provisioning and creation
- Segment routing and high-scale QoS for network slicing, simplicity, scalability and infrastructure utilization
Ericsson Router 6000 series is a radio integrated, service provider SDN enabled IP transport portfolio managed by a single end-to-end management system. It delivers high-performance connectivity for LTE, LTE- advanced and 5G- applications.
Router 6000 series comprises a set of versatile routers offering the right capacity, resilience, and form factors for diverse challenging demands of modern backhaul networks; and provides an unprecedented experience.