Welcome to Ericsson in France. Continue using our global site to read the latest insights from across our business, sustainability actions, partner opportunities, careers and more. Contact Ericsson France using our local details below.
Ericsson in France
Established in France since 1909, Ericsson is one of the main telecommunications infrastructure providers, partner of most French service providers and / or operators in France. Ericsson also supplies for companies, administrations and local communities which have growing needs in telecom services. Ericsson is one of the major equipment manufacturers on 4G deployments in France and is preparing 5G. Ericsson is present in France on three sites located in Ile de France and in Brittany.
Ericsson France in a few key figures:
- 1000 employees contribute daily to the creation of value and the development of innovation
- 33% of the members of the Ericsson France management committee are women and 25% of managers
Ericsson in France milestones and future developments :
- 2011 and 2013, strengthening of our consulting and systems integration capabilities by successively acquiring Tridge Group, a French IT services company specializing in BSS (Business Support Systems - billing chain), and Devoteam Telecom & Media grouping together specialists in IT services
- 2012, strengthening of our broadcasting activities with the acquisition of Technicolor's Broadcast Services activity
- 2014, inauguration of our Mediadôme in Boulogne Billancourt
- 2016, inauguration of our Garage France dedicated to innovation and located in the premises of our headquarters in Massy (91), as well as a branch in Lannion. This Innovation Lab is an open lab in which ecosystem players can develop their IOT, AI and Industry 4.0 ideas and projects.
- 2016, Orange and Ericsson sign a global 5G partnership
- 2017, Ericsson Broadcast and Media Services became Red Bee Media, a subsidiary of the Ericsson group
Since 2017, Franck Bouétard heads the Country Unit comprising France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Algeria and Tunisia
- 2020, the first R&D center in Massy opens in France, directed by Birgitta Finnander, with a target of 300 employees by 2022. This R&D center is dedicated to 5G and security.
- 2020, signature with Orange France of an agreement to become their major radio supplier for the next 5 years and to equip 3 regions (North-East, South-West and IDF / Paris)
Latest news Ericsson France
News Room France
Lastest blog posts
25 avenue Carnot
Phone: +33 1 81 87 45 00