Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) will exhibit and present at TM Forum Digital Disruption 2014 to highlight the latest strategies that are driving digital services innovation. From service enablement to OSS/BSS and cloud management, Ericsson will demonstrate how operators can be agile as they capitalize on new opportunities in the Networked Society. TM Forum Digital Disruption 2014 will be held from December 8 to 11 in San Jose, California, with a focus on digital ecosystem opportunities across Internet of Things, Customer Experience Management and Big Data, NFV, and other related virtualization opportunities.
"At Digital Disruption, Ericsson’s deep industry expertise and proven track record of consulting and systems integration engagements will be on display as we demonstrate the latest OSS/BSS advancements," said Per Borgklint, Senior Vice President and Head of Business Unit Support Solutions at Ericsson.
The following Ericsson speakers will present at the TM Forum Digital Disruptions 2014:
- Keynote Panel: "The Era of the Software-Defined Operator" – Ray Bariso, Vice President of Operations and Business Support Solutions – December 9 at 9:25 AM
- Panel: "Bringing Home The Bacon" – Stephen Fratini, TM Forum TIP Project Lead and BSS/OSS Portfolio Manager – December 11 at 9:00 AM
- Panel: "Evolving Customer Experience Strategies Using TM Forum Tools and Best Practices" – Jörg Niemöller, TM Forum Team Leader, Systems Manager, Customer Experience and Assurance – December 11 at 9:20 AM
- Panel: "Putting TM Forum Best Practices To Work" – Jörg Niemöller, TM Forum Team Leader, Systems Manager, Customer Experience and Assurance – December 11 at 11:00 AM
At the event, Ericsson’s experts will demonstrate the latest opportunities around:
- Service Agility – Discover how to launch new innovative services with a pre-integrated, catalog-driven, component-based approach for lifecycle management of service, fulfillment, assurance, delivery and billing processes.
- Cloud Management – Hear how to orchestrate, activate, and monitor services running on virtualized IT and programmable network resources at consistent levels of quality.
Operators must become agile as they support services across networks, offer a range of plans and push innovation limits. Ericsson helps customers meet changing demands with a comprehensive, unified OSS and BSS product suite that combines business, IT and network capabilities. A team of more than 64,000 service professionals supports these offerings with services such as consulting and systems integration, managed services, product related services and broadcast services. Ericsson’s market leadership is underscored by the company’s breakthrough work with customers to improve the subscriber experience, capture new revenues and boost business efficiencies. As a result, Ericsson remains positioned for ongoing success, driven by the continually surging demand for data services.
Notes to editors
Download high-resolution photos and broadcast-quality video at www.ericsson.com/press.
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society – a world leader in communications technology and services. Our long-term relationships with every major telecom operator in the world allow people, businesses and societies to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the telecom industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve the user experience and capture new opportunities.
With more than 110,000 professionals and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. Forty percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our investments in research and development ensure that our solutions – and our customers – stay in front.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2013 were SEK 227.4 billion (USD 34.9 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
For further information, please contact
Ericsson Corporate Public & Media Relations
Phone: +46 10 719 69 92
Ericsson Investor Relations
Phone: +46 10 719 00 00