Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) will exhibit and present at TM Forum Live! 2015, highlighting the latest solutions for enabling the agile operator in the Networked Society. The company will demonstrate its solutions for driving customer, service and network agility and also participate in multiple sessions that address key issues for service providers. TM Forum Live! 2015, a conference focused on digital business transformation, will be held from June 1 to 4 at the Acropolis in Nice, France.
At Ericsson’s booth, #62, the company’s experts will show the latest solutions that enable service providers to deliver ICT services that are easy to buy, easy to use and easy to enjoy. These include offerings across real-life OSS/BSS transformation, service creation and monetization, and marketing, network and customer experience analytics management.
The following Ericsson speakers will present at TM Forum Live! 2015:
- Keynote Panel: "Industry Transformation, Ecosystem Collaboration and the Role of Networks" - Ulf Ewaldsson, Senior Vice President and Group CTO - June 2
- IoT Keynote: "2020: Network for the networked society and industry beyond smartphones" - Ulf Ewaldsson, Senior Vice President and Group CTO - June 2
- Panel: "Innovating business models for the Internet of Things" - Miguel Blockstrand, Director Device Connections - June 2
- Panel: "Taking NFV’s pulse" - Jan Häglund, Head of PA Network Analytics & Control - June 2
- Panel: "Enhancing performance and satisfaction through channel integration" - Danilo De Angelis, Global Head Digital Telco, CSI - BSS/OSS, and Claudio Contini, CEO, Telecom Italia Digital Solutions - June 3
- Panel: "Enabling interoperability – standardization initiatives and approaches for the Internet of Things" - Jan Holler, Principal Researcher - June 3
- Panel: "Using analytics to constantly improve agility" - Beau Atwater, Director, Head of Strategy and Business Intelligence - June 3
- Speaker: "Digital Health" - Elaine Haher, Director Business Development - June 2 at the TM Forum Hub
- Speaker: "Maximizing profitability with NFV orchestration" - Ravi Vaidyanathan, Head of OSS Innovation - June 2 at the TM Forum Hub
- Speaker: "Developing a SID Conformant Product and Gaining Frameworx Certification" - August-Wilhelm Jagau, Principal Solution Consultant - June 3 at the TM Forum Hub
Ericsson team members will also participate in the following TM Forum Live! Catalysts:
- Maximizing profitability with NFV orchestration
- Operations transformation and simplifications enabled by vCPE
- Building collaborative applications for digital health
- Pulse – creating and building a deeper connection with the small/medium business customer
In addition, Ericsson is sponsoring the TM Forum Hackathon "Smart Citizens in a Smart City: Designing for those ‘In the Know’ and ‘On the Go’" taking place May 29-30 in Nice.
The company’s Ericsson Charging And Billing In One has also been named an official nominee in the Agile Business & IT Award – Solution Provider category of the annual TM Forum Excellence Awards.
Ericsson’s robust OSS/BSS suite enables agility in the four areas that most impact an operator’s ability to succeed in the Networked Society. These include mastering service orchestration, creating and innovating faster than ever, making wishes come true for subscribers, and thinking and moving like a digital start-up.
"As consumers’ lives continue to move to the cloud, enriched by customization, personalization and anywhere access, operators need the tools to meet evolving demands," said Per Borgklint, Senior Vice President and Head of Business Unit Support Solutions for Ericsson. "Ericsson combines deep industry expertise based on a proven track record of consulting and systems integration engagements, delivering the broadest, most advanced OSS/BSS portfolio available. We look forward to showing customers our latest capabilities to help them develop the agility needed to be fast, flexible and in control."
Operators must become agile as they support services across networks, offer a range of plans and push the limits of innovation. Ericsson helps customers meet changing demands with a comprehensive, unified OSS and BSS product suite that combines business, IT and network capabilities. A team of more than 66,000 service professionals supports these offerings with services such as consulting and systems integration, managed services, product related services and broadcast services. Ericsson’s market leadership is underscored by the company’s breakthrough work with customers to improve the subscriber experience, capture new revenues and boost business efficiencies. As a result, Ericsson remains positioned for ongoing success, driven by the continually surging demand for data services.
Notes to editors
Download high-resolution photos and broadcast-quality video at www.ericsson.com/press.
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society – a world leader in communications technology and services. Our long-term relationships with every major telecom operator in the world allow people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the telecom industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve the user experience and capture new opportunities.
With more than 110,000 professionals and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. Forty percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our investments in research and development ensure that our solutions – and our customers – stay in front.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2013 were SEK 227.4 billion (USD 34.9 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
For further information, please contact
Ericsson Corporate Public & Media Relations
Phone: +46 10 719 69 92
Ericsson Investor Relations
Phone: +46 10 719 00 00