The era of the 5G powered business is here – and with it comes an entirely new range of possibilities for communications service providers. In addition to enhanced mobility, flexibility and reliability, 5G will also allow service providers to generate new revenue streams by providing enterprise services.
Whilst the opportunity to monetize enterprise services is vast, there are also several challenges for service providers. The enterprise services ecosystem can be complex and requires service providers to act with speed, agility and stringent operational efficiency to meet higher customer and service level expectations. Our Managed Services portfolio now includes new enterprise services to help service providers address these challenges and differentiate them in the enterprise services market.
- SD-WAN Services: We offer service providers an agile service lifecycle to launch SD-WAN faster. Our services support design, fulfilment and assurance stages of the lifecycle. For example, this may include engineering, certification, testing, vendor management and pre-launch Proof of Concepts.
- IoT Application Services: We enable the service providers to monetize IoT platforms through service exposure, integration, deployment and operation of IoT platforms.
- API Management: We offer API maturity assessment, enable seamless service/API exposure in a complex ecosystem, along with API analytics and optimization, and lifecycle management towards faster time to market.
- Private Network Operations: We provide ready-to-go private network operations to enable service providers to grow their 5G business in an efficient, scalable and secure way, with committed business critical SLA/KPIs for Industry 4.0, ultra-reliable and low-latency systems.
- 5G IT Services and Operations: We offer end-to-end operations for 5G-ready digital ecosystems, 5G API management and CI/CD toolchain management. This enables CSPs to achieve faster time-to-market for new bundled offerings, facilitates faster innovation and reduces Opex.