- Will showcase industry-leading OSS/BSS products and services that drive customer, service and network agility for operators globally
- Executives to present on the digital business landscape, digital health and advancements in cloud-based network architectures
Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) will exhibit and present at TM Forum Live! 2014 to highlight the latest strategies for enabling the agile operator. Agility will be key for operators to manage ever growing complexity of modern network architecture and user demands put on them. The company will demonstrate its solutions for driving customer, service and network agility, and also participate in multiple sessions that address key issues for service providers. TM Forum Live! 2014, a conference focused on digital business transformation, will be held from June 2 to 5 at the Acropolis in Nice, France.
Operators must become agile as they support services across networks, offer a range of plans and push the limits of innovation. Ericsson helps customers meet changing demands with a comprehensive, unified OSS and BSS product suite and a broad services portfolio that combines deep understanding across business, networks and IT. This offering enables our customers to minimize the cost of managing their network and IT assets while also pursuing new business opportunities by introducing innovative new services.
"Ericsson combines deep industry expertise based on a proven track record of consulting and systems integration engagements, with the broadest, most advance OSS/BSS portfolio," said Per Borgklint, Senior Vice President and Head of Business Unit Support Solutions for Ericsson. "As a result, we are best positioned to help operators develop the agility they need to be fast, flexible and in control."
The following Ericsson speakers will present at the TM Forum Live! 2014:
- Forum Keynote: "Surveying the Digital Business Landscape - What Does 'Good' Look Like?" - Ulf Ewaldsson, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer and Head of Group Function Technology - June 3 at 2:30 PM
- Panel Discussion: "Beyond CapEx - What's the ROI for SDN and NFV" - Adan Pope, Chief Technology Officer and Vice President of Technology for Business Support Solutions - June 3 at 2:50 PM
- Catalyst: "Digital Health: Curing the Complexity" - Elaine Haher, Business Support Solutions
At Ericsson's booth, #25, the company's experts will show the latest solutions that drive:
- Customer Agility - See real-time analytics capabilities for improved experience and care, and how marketing analytics can build customer loyalty.
- Service Agility - Explore catalog-driven charging and billing solutions and approaches to service innovation for driving business growth.
- Network Agility - Learn how to automate NOC processes and manage the network from any device, and how Service Provider SDN and NFV are driving cloud transformation.
Further underscoring Ericsson's industry leadership, the company is a finalist in two TM Forum 2014 Excellence Awards categories. Ericsson Service Innovation Framework is a finalist for Solution Excellence and the company's work in support of Connect To Learn is recognized in the Digital Humanitarian category.
A team of more than 61,000 services professionals supports Ericsson's customers with consulting and systems integration services, managed services, product related services and broadcast services. These services professionals have the end-to-end (e2e) competence required to efficiently integrate solutions, simplify and automate processes, and leverage real-time synergies and interactions between telecom, IT and network functions. In this way, they deliver real-time services and customer insights.
Ericsson's market leadership is underscored by the company's breakthrough work with customers to improve the subscriber experience, capture new revenues and boost business efficiencies. As a result, Ericsson remains positioned for ongoing success, driven by the continually surging demand for data services.
NOTES TO EDITORS
To learn more about Ericsson's participation at TM Forum Live! 2014, visit: http://www.ericsson.com/thecompany/events/tmforumlive2014#.
Download high-resolution photos and broadcast-quality video at www.ericsson.com/press
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society - a world leader in communications technology and services. Our long-term relationships with every major telecom operator in the world allow people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
Our services, software and infrastructure - especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud - are enabling the telecom industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve the user experience and capture new opportunities.
With more than 110,000 professionals and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. Forty percent of the world's mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our investments in research and development ensure that our solutions - and our customers - stay in front.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2013 were SEK 227.4 billion (USD 34.9 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT
Ericsson Corporate Communications
Phone: +46 10 719 69 92
Ericsson Investor Relations
Phone: +46 10 719 00 00