37 - 45 of 4553
- Decreases OPEX and CO2 emissions for communications service providers using AI and data analytics to optimize energy efficiency and maximize site availability
- Reduced energy consumption, site visits and outages enable service providers to meet current and future traffic demands while addressing the energy and climate challenge
- New solution integrated into the Ericsson Operations Engine – the company’s AI-based, data-driven approach to managed services
Ericsson is announcing four new additions to its 5G platform - enhancing user experience, cutting complexity and costs, allowing faster service deployment and automated provisioning.
- Ericsson Network Services portfolio boosted to improve customer experience through greater focus on AI, automation and digital transformation
- Network Intelligence ensures service continuity by using data analytics to unify Ericsson’s technology and services knowledge
- Omni Network Channel digitalizes Ericsson Support Services for quicker resolution of network issues through online collaboration
The three partners are collaborating on innovative IoT solutions for connected equipment and services, with Ericsson IoT Accelerator – the company’s global connectivity and device management platform – playing a key enabling role.
Ericsson R&D continues to push the boundaries in 5G New Radio data rates, notching up a record speed in millimeter wave (mmWave) transfer at Ericsson’s lab in Kista, Stockholm.
Also available in 日本語
Ericsson is rolling out 5G Radio Access Network (RAN) and 5G Core for Polish communications service provider Polkomtel, which owns the Plus brand in Poland.
- First mobile network operator worldwide to join the Ericsson Industry Connect partner program, paving the way for future 5G applications across the smart manufacturing sector
- Purpose-built for industrial environments, Ericsson’s turnkey wireless cellular network solution provides secure and reliable coverage, high device density, and predictable latency
- Telenor Sweden’s industrial customers now able to explore and utilize the full potential of IT-centric LTE networks customized for demanding smart manufacturing applications
Also available in Français
- Ericsson’s responsibility for the health and safety of employees, customers and other stakeholders is the company’s top priority
- Due to the outbreak of the novel corona virus Ericsson has taken the decision to withdraw from the industry event GSMA Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2020 as the health and safety of employees and customers cannot be ensured
- The demos and content created for MWC Barcelona will be showcased close to customers at local events, called “Ericsson Unboxed”
First responders will be among the beneficiaries as Southern Linc, a communications service provider in the South East of the US, opts for Ericsson’s next-generation of Mission Critical Push-to-Talk (MCPTT) solution.