1 - 9 of 4639
- Ericsson acquires the market-leader for Wireless Edge WAN solutions for an enterprise value of USD 1.1 b.
- Acquisition complements Ericsson’s enterprise offerings and creates valuable new revenue streams for customers
- Transaction expected to close during Q4 2020, subject to merger clearance and other closing conditions
- Successful 5G NR mmWave data call completed using a 5G-enabled device at a distance of more than 5km and speeds greater than 100Mbps
- Achievement demonstrates mmWave’s ability to revolutionize the broadband industry with 5G Fixed Wireless Access for urban, suburban and rural communities
Today’s commuters are connected, technologically savvy, and expecting increasingly more from their devices, mobile connectivity, and vehicles on their journeys to work or school. The latest ConsumerLab report looks at what commuters have to say about the future of the commuting experience.
Ericsson has strengthened its AI-powered Support Services portfolio with unique data-driven capabilities that enable communications service providers to effectively isolate, predict and prevent network issues, helping to ensure an always-on network experience.
Ericsson has been named a leader in 5G Transport, according to the latest assessment of 5G transport portfolios by market research company, GlobalData. Ericsson received top ratings in key areas such as capacity, scale and 5G Xhaul Support.
- All-in-one cloud native solution combines user plane security and advanced security functions seamlessly integrated with Ericsson Packet Core Gateway
- Packet Core Firewall provides proactive protection to manage internet, roaming and access threats, addressing security in mobile broadband and IoT-to-the-edge use cases
- Integrated Packet Core Firewall reduces total cost of ownership by more than 50 percent compared to dedicated user plane security solutions
Also available in Pусский
- Successful deployment within C Band campus network is the first high-capacity C Band test in the United States
- New mid-band 5G milestone reached with 5.4 Gbps peak cell capacity using 16-layer Multi-User MIMO over 100 MHz
- C Band campus network highlighted in recent report by Signals Research Group
- 5G roll-out is underway with Telefónica Spain targeting 75 percent population coverage by the end of 2020 including the major cities of Madrid and Barcelona
- Thousands of Ericsson sites expected to be activated before the end of 2020
- Ericsson Spectrum Sharing will enable Telefónica Spain to simultaneously share 5G and 4G spectrum, for a quick and efficient 5G network roll-out
Also available in Español (España)