28 - 36 of 4553
With Ericsson as network supplier, Deutsche Telekom has deployed its innovative campus network solution – a combination of private and public networks – in a new campus network site in Leipzig, the fourth one the German service provider has set up in Europe.
Also available in 日本語
Customers of Australian communications service provider Telstra will benefit from Ericsson-enabled 5G millimeter wave (mmWave) on the 26GHz spectrum band from mid-2020 in selected areas. The partners also continue to push the boundaries in 4G LTE connectivity, with successful testing that could result in cell range capability doubling from 100km to 200km - opening up new possibilities in rural mobile broadband coverage.
- Ericsson Spectrum Sharing (ESS) will expand 5G coverage for global service providers including Swisscom, Telstra, Ooredoo and Play
- More than 80 percent of service providers testing Ericsson Spectrum Sharing plan to deploy it in the coming 12 months
- The award-winning Ericsson Spectrum Sharing software can run on any of Ericsson’s five million 5G-ready radios delivered since 2015
Ericsson’s dynamic spectrum sharing solution won Overall Mobile Technology and Best Mobile Technology Breakthrough at the 2020 Global Mobile Awards.
Also available in 日本語
According to the World Health Organization, around 150,000 people die each year in traffic-related accidents in India. With the help of connectivity, automation and AI, leaders from the transport and technology industries are teaming up to help reduce this number.
The Annual General Meeting of shareholders of Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) will be held on Tuesday, March 31, 2020, at 3 p.m. at Kistamässan, Arne Beurlings Torg 5, Kista/Stockholm.
Also available in Svenska
- Ericsson CI/CD pipeline for cloud-native 5G Core standalone software deployment successfully tested
- Ericsson solution enables fast and efficient delivery of new software and functionalities while maintaining network quality
- Solution meets communications service provider software delivery needs for 5G networks
Ericsson’s pioneering indoor small cell solutions – the Ericsson Radio Dot System – are helping accelerate commercial 5G rollouts around the world. Now with new additions to the portfolio, customers such as KT in Korea and Swisscom in Switzerland are bolstering their networks and densifying indoor coverage for subscribers.
Ericsson and Audi are stepping up their 5G collaboration by testing Ultra-Reliable Low-Latency Communication (URLLC) capabilities for factory automation at the car manufacturer’s P-Labs facility in Germany.