We'd love your feedback!
We're happy that you liked the content on this page.
Please, tell us what you liked?
We'd love your feedback!
We're sorry that you didn't like the content on this page.
Please, tell us what you didn't like?
Ericsson's Cloud Infrastructure offers service providers with proven, and standards-based solutions for 5G network functions and applications. These fully system-verified on-premise cloud infrastructure solutions cater to both virtual and cloud-native applications.
With our market-leading NFVI solution and our latest Cloud Native Infrastructure solution, which runs on bare-metal, customers can enjoy quick deployment, faster time to market for new services, and low total cost of ownership (TCO).
Our Ericsson Operations Manager Cloud Infrastructure (OMC) simplifies the complexity of distributed clouds by providing centralized infrastructure management that is pre-integrated with our solutions and supported out of the box.
Low Total Cost of Ownership
Low risk, fast and efficient infrastructure deployment and lifecycle management through fully system-verified solution. Minimized distributed cloud complexity through centralized infrastructure management.
Faster time to market for new 5G services
Boost service agility with optimized infrastructure for 5G core cloud-native applications featuring automated LCM and seamless CI/CD integration, deployable across the network topology from the edge to central locations.
Telco-grade, secure and 5G Core optimized infrastructure ensuring scalability and making your network ready for a hybrid cloud future.
Simplifies distributed infrastructure management with a single pane of glass.
System-verified bare metal CaaS infrastructure optimized for 5G core cloud-native applications.
System-verified virtualized infrastructure for virtual and cloud-native network functions.
Partner VNF & CNF Certification Program as a standardized approach for certifying VNFs and CNFs.
Last time buy June! A platform for telecom workloads, running in central office environments.
- SK Telecom and Ericsson break new ground with world’s first bare-metal cloud-native dual-mode 5G Core solution.
- TPG Telecom and Ericsson - Cloud transformation with NFVI
- WINDTRE selects Ericsson 5G Core to power Standalone network
- SK Telecom goes live with bare-metal cloud-native 5G Core with Ericsson
- Orange France selects Ericsson for its 5G converged charging solution
- Ericsson, Rogers launch Canada’s first commercial 5G standalone network
- stc partners with Ericsson for 5G Core and BSS transformation for 5G standalone
- TPG Telecom and Ericsson announce 5G Core partnership for standalone 5G networks
- A1 Telekom Austria Group selects Ericsson 5G Core in Croatia and Bulgaria
- stc and Ericsson forge ahead with 5G Standalone for consumers and enterprises
- Virgin Media O2 selects Ericsson 5G Core to power Standalone network
- Spain’s MASMOVIL Group extends partnership with Ericsson as main supplier for its new 5G Core
- Ethio telecom and Ericsson launch 4G network for South West Ethiopia at major event in Jimma
- New Zealand’s 2degrees selects Ericsson as sole 5G RAN partner
- Far EasTone Taiwan expands exclusive Ericsson 5G partnership
- Ooredoo Group and Ericsson sign five-year strategic 5G agreement