What does it take to make new?
High-performance operations are fundamental to successful innovation. The Ericsson Operations Engine combines advanced customer analytics with agile development to rapidly test, deploy, and scale new services to drive growth.
Whether you're ready to unlock the power of 5G and IoT or lay the groundwork for new businesses, the Ericsson Operations Engine optimizes and adapts to your existing network infrastructure for continuous innovation.
The Ericsson Operations Engine in action
The Ericsson Operations Engine provides the performance, flexibility, and scale to accelerate innovation across the network. Explore the numbers behind some of our most recent work.
Bring new services to market faster and cost-efficiently
Transform from a traditional waterfall approach to agile and DevOps methodologies to boost collaboration, speed, and scale when developing new applications and digital services.
- Reduce time-to-market for new services by up to 30%
- Reduce software errors by up to 50% within 3 months of deployment
- Reduce technical debt by up to 15% in as little as 6 months
Use network slicing to unlock new revenue streams in 5G and IoT
Leverage network slicing to create MVNOs to provide mini-networks for select industries and enterprises.
- Accelerate time-to-market and time-to-customer for new services
- Create new or enhance existing business models
- Deliver high levels of performance, security, and flexibility
Leverage AI to improve service performance and drive revenue growth
The Ericsson Operations Engine uses AI to analyze complex data sets and improve network performance in real-time—driving revenues and reducing churn.
- One customer experienced a 35% decrease in poor performance for high-value users when file sharing and a 20% decrease when browsing
- The same customer increased upload speeds on Facebook by 35% and download speeds by 8%
Dynamically scale resources to support the launch of new services
The Ericsson Operations Engine leverages network data to predictively and automatically scale resources during the launch of new services to support temporary loads.
- Accelerate campaign launch time by up to 50%
- Reduce CAPEX using commercial off the shelf (COTS) to minimize the need for over dimensioning
- Reduce OPEX with data-driven resource scaling