It’s all about Customer Experience
Customer experience is becoming the main differentiation among service providers as consumers acclimatize to new expectations as quickly as ever. From broadband users streaming their favorite TV series to the 5G-powered critical communications of industry 4.0, with autonomous cars, remote surgery or an automated power plant. As a result, successful network operations will have to depend on advanced AI, automation and analytics to move from reactive to proactive – making sense of billions of data points and acting before network issues become user issues.
A data-driven approach is vital
Operations need to use AI and automation to supercharge the customer experience in efficient ways, providing coverage, performance, and reliability for customers worldwide. But it’s not just any data. The Ericsson Operations Engine relies on service KPIs rather than network KPIs to help you see what your customers see—so you can better analyze, understand, and optimize your network to deliver a superior customer experience.
The capabilities of the Ericsson Operations Engine enhance the performance, flexibility, and customer experience of networks worldwide. Explore the numbers behind some of our most recent work.
Correlate metrics directly to customer experience
The Ericsson Operations Engine can link a number of metrics directly to customer experience to help you see what they see. By optimizing E2E network parameters, you can even make these insights actionable.
- One of our partners experienced a 35% decrease in poor performance for its high-value users when file sharing and a 20% decrease when browsing
- We also helped them increase upload speeds on Facebook by 35% and 8% for content downloads
Run IT based on business needs and not technology needs
Instead of operating IT in silos, operate it in a business-first approach. The Ericsson Operations Engine can ensure the quality of relevant services by optimizing experience to meet the demands of customers across the network.
- Experience an up to 40% reduction in number of critical tickets for key business processes including top-up, self-care, and real-time rating
- Increase service availability
- Increase operational effectiveness using faster root-cause analysis
Maximize benchmarking scores
With experience supporting operators in external benchmarkings including P3, RootMetrics and more, Ericsson can offer insights into the common metrics and methodology behind the tests. Together, we can to help you maximize your investment and your score.
- One operator scored an industry high mark in P3 benchmarking, 973 out of 1000 points
- Operators partnering with Ericsson for P3 preparation closed the gap with maximum value 3 times faster than operators acting alone
Leverage customer insights to bring services to market faster
Accelerate time to market using better subscriber provisioning, targeted campaigns, value packs. Leverage service operations and experience from data scientists and deployment knowledge, while conforming with data privacy and security policies.
- Reduce new service creation and deployment time by up to 6 months
- Accelerate take rate for new services by up to 20%