Managed Security Services
Every business is now a digital business, and information is an alternate currency. Cyber security is a board level issue and a business process that needs continuous management. Weak security can result in companies facing significant reputation risks and can even damage shareholder value.
Rapidly evolving business requirements entail complex network and IT design, which in turn opens up new attack surfaces, and moving to a hyper-connected world with 5G and IoT only compounds that challenge.
Organizations are challenged in managing this complexity while optimizing costs and adhering to regulations.
We've gained a lot of knowledge and experience from securely managing over 300 networks. Our unique sources of threat intelligence mean we can provide managed security services optimized for future IoT environments, and ready for 5G networks.
We manage critical infrastructure across telecom, utilities and industrial domains, as well as current digital enterprises, cloud solutions including NFV and full stack networks.
Our services offer significant total cost of ownership optimization backed with telecom grade reliability when it comes to managing the cyber security business process.
We always start by understanding the cyber risks that affect businesses. That way, we can identify the more vulnerable assets and the business risks they pose. This means robust defense systems can be put in place to bring immediate protection to the most critical assets.
Our global stretch comes in useful here too. Equipped with our global cyber security expertise and market leading technologies, we can quickly detect online threats and efficiently respond with the right solution.
Ericsson is uniquely positioned: we understand telecom and IT environments, offering decades of talent, practices and tools to manage the cyber security business process.
Ericsson's solutions include:
- Identity and access management (IAM): a service to manage and govern the complete life cycle of digital identities
- Data security: a service to maintain data privacy and integrity
- Network security: a comprehensive solution to protect your external and internal facing network segments with layers of defense
- Security compliance & governance: an effective solution to maintain security control compliances to the international industry standards
We use a combination of hosted and Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) solutions. Our security operations centers are spread all over the globe to ensure support for all our customers.
The combination of our managed services expertise in telecoms and IT, global delivery experience, and in-depth understanding of network security means we can offer operators and enterprises:
- End-to-end coverage of organization security needs
- Opportunities for operators to offer security bundled with other services to their enterprise customers
- Best-of-breed security technologies and processes
- Reduced need for scarce and expensive security staff
- Compliance with the relevant security regulation and best practices
- Lower total cost of ownership for an agreed risk profile