Network Support Services
Evolution of network support services with 5G
The evolved network support services use artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to detect and resolve network issues or anomalies before they impact the network performance. Network support services will ensure service continuity and optimized user experience for 5G use cases and ecosystems like private networks, network slicing, or mission critical networks, among others.
Support services ecosystem
How network support services contribute
Security values in Ericsson customer support
Security is an embedded part of Customer Support services with people, processes and tools. Support services are continuously developed to stay ahead of the evolving security needs. Services can be adapted to meet specific customer and market needs.
Secure data privacy
- Integrity and Data Management
- HWS Security
Secure incident handling
- Security Incident Handling
- NW Incident Management
- Forensics Management
Secure process & people
- Delivery from Selected Locations
- Certified Engineers
- Security Consultation
- Customer Security Leadership
- Security Community (ONC)
- Security scans services
- Security bulletins
- Security CSRs
- SW vulnerability services
- Active Security Support with ESM
Customer support sustainable growth journey
Breaking the energy curve by co-creation, digitalization and applying “prevent, reduce, reuse and recycle” principle in everything we do while protecting network performance.
Reduce CO₂ emissions
- Data driven support will predict, preempt and isolate hardware issues to minimize the number of site visits up to 50%
- Optimize hardware services E2E process to reduce hardware transports.
Improve energy efficiency
- Intelligent services to shut down parts of the network while traffic is low.
- Optimize site infrastructure to improve energy efficiency while data is transmitting.
Optimize hardware usage
- A structured approach to refurbish, reuse and recycle used equipment
- Shared warehouses and spare parts to reduce the need of producing spare parts to store
- Automatic Hardware fault analysis to avoid unnecessary HW replacements resulting in reduced waste and reduced No Fault Found up to 30%.
- Co-create solutions with Service Providers to reach their sustainability goals.
- Collaborate with the product area and external partners with innovative services and product features for greener operations .