Take the fast lane to increased income and cost savings
A technology shift offers glorious opportunities, but its complexity means operators are taking an incremental, step-by-step approach.
Dynamic Orchestration helps service provider advance through their steps, paving the way to automation of end-to-end services. Service providers can enter the fast lane for realizing revenues from these new services -- and cost savings from more efficient operations.
Dynamic Orchestration enables the creation, provisioning and assurance of E2E services in an automated way. Key benefits include:
- Speed in time to market: Automating fulfilment and customer onboarding means quicker service launch and reduction in associated operational expenses
- Service level automation: Enables Self-service customer provisioning and closed-loop assurance to maintain customer SLAs
- Central management: Visualization of end-to-end services across multiple domains
- Open, multi-vendor: with open-APIs the orchestration solution can easily integrate with multiple vendors
- Aligned to industry standards: Our orchestration solution is fully aligned to ETSI MANO stage 3 specifications and TOSCA for service lifecycle management