- How to build the capacity required in a dynamic and flexible way.
- How best to address operational inefficiencies by leveraging automation and AI.
- How to increase the revenue growth by means of service differentiation and the ability to leverage their partners' ecosystems.
With Ericsson's help, they will be all set to tackle these challenges.
Leading the evolution to 5G
The 5G Switch made easy
Ericsson has played a pivotal role in the advancement of 5G technology. Together with our partners, we have led an ecosystem of expertise from the early stage of network trials to making this technology a commercial reality. As a result, our 5G leadership position is evident in several critical areas:
- Ericsson is currently supporting more than 20 5G live networks across 4 continents. That is more networks, on more regions, than any other vendor. All those networks use Ericsson Radio, Ericsson Core, or both.
- We provide a smooth evolution path, enabled by the Ericsson 5G platform and the 4 million 5G ready radios we have shipped.
- We have the largest number of supported 5G devices on live networks, currently more than 15. We have also successfully completed comprehensive interoperability tests, across all main spectrum bands.
- We are on the top when it comes to estimating essential 5G patents, and applying a rapidly increasing number of new standards to our portfolio.