- First: how to build the capacity required in a dynamic and flexible way.
- Second: how best to address operational inefficiencies by leveraging automation and AI.
- Third: how to increase the revenue growth by means of service differentiation and the ability to leverage their partners' ecosystems.
With Ericsson's help, they will be all set to tackle these challenges.
Leading the evolution to 5G
5G Switch made easy
Ericsson has played a pivotal role in the advancement of 5G technology. Together with our partners, we have led an ecosystem of expertise from the early stage of network trials to making this technology a commercial reality. As a result, our 5G leadership position is evident in several critical areas:
- We are driving the most significant 5G standardization work, and applying a rapidly increasing number of new standards to our portfolio.
- We have successfully completed comprehensive interoperability testing, across all main spectrum bands.
- We provide a smooth evolution path, enabled by the Ericsson 5G platform and the 4 million 5G ready radios we have shipped.
- We are rolling out 5G networks across all markets, currently having the highest number of named commercial customers.