Welcome to the Ericsson Studio
At the day of the Annual General Meeting, March 28, 2018, Ericsson Studio will be open between 12.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m. for shareholders who have registered their participation in conjunction with the registration to the Annual General Meeting. Three tours of the Studio are planned: at 12.00 p.m., 12.45 p.m. and 1.30 p.m. Shareholders can choose a time slot when giving notice of attendance.
No refreshments will be served in the Ericsson Studio and shareholders wishing to have a lunch prior to the Annual General Meeting must make their own lunch arrangements. There are several lunch restaurants and cafeterias close to Kistamässan and in the Kista Galleria.
The doors open at Kistamässan at 1.30 p.m. and refreshments will be served.
Directions to the Ericsson Studio
The Ericsson Studio is situated on Grönlandsgatan 8, Kista/Stockholm. You can easily walk between the Ericsson Studio and Kistamässan where the Annual General Meeting will take place.
Ordinary bus traffic with SL
SL buss no 178 from station Helenelund's station towards Jakobsberg's centrum, passes the station Grönlandsgatan outside the Ericsson Studio.
By car to Kistamässan
See the direction here
See the parking here
It is easy to walk between Kistamässan and Ericsson Studio.
- Take left on Kistagången towards the Kista Galleria and walk for 400 meters
- Turn left into Grönlandsgatan. After 50 meters you will find the Ericsson Studio to the left
Underground and short walk to the Ericsson Studio
- From underground station T-Centralen (from the Stockholm Central station), take the blue line towards Akalla
- Get off at the station Kista
- Take the stairs down/elevator down to the Kista Galleria
- At the bottom of the stairs, take left and walk through the Kista Galleria and continue to Kistagången
- After 5 minutes walk, turn right at Grönlandsgatan
- After 50 meters you can find the Ericsson Studio on the left hand side
Connected driverless buses are currently running as a trial for 6 months in Kista. This is a joint initiative from Nobina, SJ, Ericsson, Stockholm city, Klövern and, KTH & Urban ICT Arena.
During the Annual General Meeting of shareholders, the route of the driverless buses will be extended and the connected driverless buses will then run between:
- Kista Galleria – The Ericsson-Studio – Kistamässan (11.30 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.)
- Kistamässan – Kista Galleria (6.00 p.m. – 7.00 p.m.)
The bus takes 12 passengers and is free for everyone to use. The bus ride between Kista Galleria and the Ericsson Studio takes approximately five minutes.
Directions from the Ericsson Studio to Kistamässan
Kistamässan is situated within walking distance from the Ericsson Studio.
- Take right on Grönlandsgatan
- After 50 meters take right again and walk up Kistagången for 400 meters
- You will find Kistamässan on the right hand side
The doors at Kistamässan open at 1.30 p.m.