We'd love your feedback!
We're happy that you liked the content on this page.
Please, tell us what you liked?
We'd love your feedback!
We're sorry that you didn't like the content on this page.
Please, tell us what you didn't like?
Ericsson NFVI enables operators to deploy virtual network functions (VNFs) or cloud native functions (CNFs) from multiple vendors, as well as OSS and BSS applications, with speed while keeping total cost of ownership low.
The solution is system-verified which means we take full life cycle management responsibility including hardware and software components significantly simplifying deployment, operations and upgrades.
With the NFVI 7 release several major life cycle management improvements are implemented to enable Solution upgrades with minimized impact on applications.
Decade long software support with up to 5 years support per service pack is introduced, providing a long term solution for VNFs and CNFs for 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G support on one cloud solution.
The integrated Ericsson Operations Manager Cloud Infrastructure (OMC) simplifies cloud infrastructure operations with capabilities such as single pane of glass- fault, performance, logging, supervision and lifecycle management for central and distributed deployments.
Low Total Cost of Ownership
Fast and efficient infrastructure deployment and lifecycle management through system-verified solution and seamless introduction of CI/CD. Efficient cloud infrastructure operations using a common operations system. The minimized upgrade impact on applications and the long software support simplify operations and reduce risk.
Open for third party telco, IT and IoT applications. Cloud Infrastructure implementations can be done using Ericsson hardware or third party options. The virtual infrastructure manager is based on OpenStack and cloud container distribution on CNCF and other open source software.
Fast Time To Market
Initial deployment is quick and hassle free due to system-verified solution. Ericsson Partner Certification program ensures fast application onboarding. Ericsson Orchestrator reduces manual processes through model driven repeatable service deployment.
Ericsson Partner VNF & CNF Certification
Partner VNF certification program
- SK Telecom and Ericsson break new ground with world’s first bare-metal cloud-native dual-mode 5G Core solution.
- TPG Telecom and Ericsson - Cloud transformation with NFVI
- WINDTRE selects Ericsson 5G Core to power Standalone network
- SK Telecom goes live with bare-metal cloud-native 5G Core with Ericsson
- Orange France selects Ericsson for its 5G converged charging solution
- Ericsson, Rogers launch Canada’s first commercial 5G standalone network
- stc partners with Ericsson for 5G Core and BSS transformation for 5G standalone
- TPG Telecom and Ericsson announce 5G Core partnership for standalone 5G networks
- A1 Telekom Austria Group selects Ericsson 5G Core in Croatia and Bulgaria
- stc and Ericsson forge ahead with 5G Standalone for consumers and enterprises
- Virgin Media O2 selects Ericsson 5G Core to power Standalone network
- Spain’s MASMOVIL Group extends partnership with Ericsson as main supplier for its new 5G Core
- Ethio telecom and Ericsson launch 4G network for South West Ethiopia at major event in Jimma
- New Zealand’s 2degrees selects Ericsson as sole 5G RAN partner
- Far EasTone Taiwan expands exclusive Ericsson 5G partnership
- Ooredoo Group and Ericsson sign five-year strategic 5G agreement