Ericsson Cloud Infrastructure provides proven, open, and standards-based solutions to service providers seeking an on premises cloud infrastructure for their virtual, cloud-native, and 5G applications. All our cloud infrastructure products, from our market-leading system-verified NFVI solution to our newest Edge NFVI, deliver fast deployment, short time to market for new services, and low total cost of ownership (TCO). Software-defined capabilities and container management make it easy to deploy emerging IoT and 5G applications across your distributed telecom cloud infrastructure.
OUR KEY BENEFITS
Supports revenue growth
Ready for new enterprise and consumer services through advanced edge solutions and cloud native capabilities.
Flexible deployment options
Can be deployed across the service provider topology from edge to central locations using the same software stack and operated as one entity.
Solutions open for third party telco and non-telco applications. Implementations can be done using Ericsson hardware or third party options.
Our range of products
System-verified bare metal CaaS infrastructure for cloud native applicationsEricsson Cloud Native Infrastructure...
Enables operators to deploy virtual telecom, OSS, BSS, IT and media applications while lowering costs.
Optimized to move traffic through a distributed network with the required latency at low cost.
The hardware layer of NFVI solution increases scalability elasticity and utilization of the datacenter.
A platform for telecom workloads, native and virtual, running in central office environments.
Virtual infrastructure manager based on OpenStack and OPNFV, in our market leading solution.
Based on Kubernetes, manages and orchestrates all cloud native applications.
Solution providing seamless datacenter connectivity for virtual, physical and container based workloads.
Automates the allocation of workloads for VNFs and PNFs among cloud infrastructure resources.
- China Telecom and China Unicom select Ericsson 5G
- Ericsson selected as China Mobile 5G RAN and core network vendor
- Ericsson chosen in Altice Portugal for fixed Telephony
- SmarTone selects Ericsson’s 5G to power digitalization in Hong Kong
- Ericsson’s 5G platform adds unique core and business communication capabilities (Ericsson Cloud Native Infrastructure launch)
- Ericsson to modernize Telekom Albania core and radio networks
- Ericsson and Telstra achieve container-based commercial Evolved Packet Core milestone
- Bharti Airtel selects Ericsson’s 5G-ready Cloud Packet Core to boost network performance
- Ericsson launches enhanced 5G deployment options (Ericsson Edge NFVI launch)
- Telkomsel Indonesia to deploy Ericsson core in preparation for 5G
- Telekom Srbija and Ericsson go live with Core network virtualized functions
- Mobily deploys Ericsson full stack Telecom Cloud
- Telefónica presents an innovative way to broadcast and produce television with 5G
- Telecom Egypt and Ericsson go live with 5G Cloud Core Network
- Ericsson and Intel jointly develop next-generation software defined infrastructure for the 5G era
- Ericsson and Panasonic Avionics bringing connectivity to the skies with 5G-ready platform
- Ericsson and Swisscom get 5G ready for business
- Ericsson to transform Wind Tre core network in Italy
- Melita chooses Ericsson as strategic 5G partner
- Ericsson to automate Cloud Execution Environment (CEE) for NTT DOCOMO
- Eastlink upgrades VoLTE services with Ericsson in Canada
- Ericsson to modernize and manage TELE-POST’s network in Greenland
- Entel extends network partnership towards 5G with Ericsson
- Ericsson and Swisscom go live with Telco cloud
- Ericsson and Telkomcel launch 4G services in Timor Leste
- Zain Iraq to deploy Ericsson virtual EPC
- Telstra advances cloud media delivery
- Ericsson and Cisco to virtualize Vodafone Hutchison Australia's core and IP network
2016 and earlier
- Tampnet selects Ericsson for LTE and virtualized core network
- Ericsson adds cloud capabilities to accelerate LG Uplus transition to NFV and SDN
- Telefonica selects Ericsson for global UNICA program
- Swisscom selects Ericsson for telco cloud infrastructure and NFV of core network functions
- Telstra deploys Ericsson Telecom Cloud in full stack
- SoftBank deploys Ericsson virtual MME and Ericsson Cloud Platform
- Ericsson and Telefónica deploy first cloud-based VoLTE in Colombia
- Ericsson selected as solution partner for Network Virtualization platform and Cloud Manager by NTT DOCOMO