Ericsson Cloud Infrastructure portfolio delivers proven, open and standards-based solutions to service providers. The foundation is the system-verified NFVI solution following ETSI architectural principles. Main values for service providers include fast initial deployment, short time to market for new services and low total cost of ownership (TCO).
Ericsson NFVI is evolved with edge computing and container management capabilities making it possible to deploy current and emerging IoT applications across centralized and distributed sites in a distributed cloud model.
Read more below about our Cloud Infrastructure portfolio or download the Ericsson NFVI solution brief.
Our range of products
Ericsson NFVI solution enables operators to deploy virtual telecom, OSS, BSS, IT and media applications with speed...
To seize the opportunities promised by many 5G use cases, service providers must distribute compute, storage and...
The open Ericsson Software Defined Infrastructure (SDI) extends the business agility and operational efficiency...
Ericsson Cloud Execution Environment is the virtual infrastructure manager (VIM), based on OpenStack and OPNFV,...
Ericsson Cloud SDN is a network virtualization solution providing seamless intra & inter-datacenter connectivity...
Ericsson Cloud Container Distribution (CCD) provides container management and orchestration for the latest Ericsson...
With the added functionality to Ericsson Cloud Manager, the product has been renamed to Ericsson Orchestrator....
Ericsson BSP 8100 is a platform for telecom workloads, native and virtual, running in central office environments....
- Ericsson launches enhanced 5G deployment options
- Telkomsel Indonesia to deploy Ericsson core in preparation for 5G
- Telekom Srbija and Ericsson go live with Core network virtualized functions
- Mobily deploys Ericsson full stack Telecom Cloud
- Telefónica presents an innovative way to broadcast and produce television with 5G
- Telecom Egypt and Ericsson go live with 5G Cloud Core Network
- Ericsson and Intel jointly develop next-generation software defined infrastructure for the 5G era
- Ericsson and Panasonic Avionics bringing connectivity to the skies with 5G-ready platform
- Ericsson and Swisscom get 5G ready for business
- Ericsson to transform Wind Tre core network in Italy
- Melita chooses Ericsson as strategic 5G partner
- Ericsson to automate Cloud Execution Environment (CEE) for NTT DOCOMO
- Eastlink upgrades VoLTE services with Ericsson in Canada
- Ericsson to modernize and manage TELE-POST’s network in Greenland
- Entel extends network partnership towards 5G with Ericsson
- Ericsson and Swisscom go live with Telco cloud
- Ericsson and Telkomcel launch 4G services in Timor Leste
- Zain Iraq to deploy Ericsson virtual EPC
- Telstra advances cloud media delivery
- Ericsson and Cisco to virtualize Vodafone Hutchison Australia's core and IP network
2016 and earlier
- Tampnet selects Ericsson for LTE and virtualized core network
- Ericsson adds cloud capabilities to accelerate LG Uplus transition to NFV and SDN
- Telefonica selects Ericsson for global UNICA program
- Swisscom selects Ericsson for telco cloud infrastructure and NFV of core network functions
- Telstra deploys Ericsson Telecom Cloud in full stack
- SoftBank deploys Ericsson virtual MME and Ericsson Cloud Platform
- Ericsson and Telefónica deploy first cloud-based VoLTE in Colombia
- Ericsson selected as solution partner for Network Virtualization platform and Cloud Manager by NTT DOCOMO