Sending money can be as easy as sending a text, and receiving money as simple as receiving a phone call with the flexible, secure Ericsson Wallet Platform mobile wallet solution. Ericsson Wallet Platform provides the technology, tools and regulatory supports to the service providers who are providing mobile financial services to their customers. With an open and published API first technology Ericsson Wallet Platform is the core of the mobile financial services echo-system. Ericsson Wallet Platform combines the high performance telco level and high secure financial level capabilities into one platform.
What is Ericsson Wallet Platform
Ericsson Wallet Platform allows users to store, transfer and withdraw money, paying merchants and utility providers as well as using financial services like saving and loan. Ericsson Wallet Platform features include:
- Telco and Financial system: Combining high performance telco-grade and high secure financial-grade capabilities into one platform
- Open platform: An open architecture providing wide range of APIs enabling customers to build an echo-system together with their partners (agents, merchants, bill payment aggregators, financial service providers, utility providers, etc.)
- Enhanced user experience: Enables users to access the system through multiple channels which can lead to more active wallets
- Easy integration: Provides integration with multiple front-end channels as well as back-end systems
- Complete security: Provides multiple levels of security enabling connecting securely to the ecosystem around you.
- Regulatory Support: Built-in compliance and framework to adhere to the Anti-money laundry rules and regulations
- Tight integration with Ericsson Charging enables unique opportunities for providing a set of cross domain use cases
Why use Ericsson Wallet Platform
With hundreds of mobile payment solutions on the market, you need a tried and tested platform. Building on years of experience, our mobile wallet platform ensures that you give your customers the digital experience they’ve come to expect: simple, functional, and relevant. Ericsson Wallet Platform also allows you to:
- Discover new revenue streams. Generate revenue through interest float, transaction fees, subscription fees, account management, and currency exchange.
- Attract new customers. Build your customer base with our secure and easy-to-use platform.
- Expand your services. Launch related payment services while offering new services to merchants and financial institutions.
- Build attractive user interfaces. Build interfaces via APIs that are not only engaging, but also popular.
Ericsson Wallet Platform System overview
- Expand your product offerings and boost your customer base with banking beyond banks. The Ericsson Wallet Platform is a mobile wallet solution that lets people conduct banking transactions with ease, directly from their mobile device. And with four times as many mobile subscribers as people with bank accounts, it’s an opportunity to conveniently bring banking to billions across the globe.
- Ericsson Wallet Platform enables hundreds of millions financial transactions regularly through the system
- Ericsson provides full suite of services including technology, deployment and operational services with all needed expertise for the Ericsson Wallet Platform in an DevOps setup enabling fast and reliable solution