Respond in real time to all network and service activation requests on a single platform with Ericsson Dynamic Activation.
- Speed new services to market. Benefit from off-the-shelf integration with most Ericsson wireless network solutions. Then take advantage of a vast library of adaptations plus over 50 reusable service models, feature models and vendor templates.
- Achieve high activation success rates. Use a high-performance engine that can handle high-volume transactions with high availability and advanced error handling.
- Support hybrid network and services end-to-end. Support hybrid networks — 2G/3G and 4G, monolithic and layered, and native and virtualized, and seamlessly migrate from one to another without impacting services.
- Protect OSS/BSS from network changes. Minimize network change impacts to upstream systems through logical network abstraction when constructing services and by exposing the fewest possible parameters to northbound systems.
- Minimize revenue leakage. For greater provisioning assurance to avoid revenue leakage, use the consistency checking tool to identify data inconsistencies across databases.
With constantly changing networks and increasingly complex services, the need for fast and accurate activation is accelerating. Activation can be a bottleneck in the customer as well as network provisioning and can break the automated orchestration flow essential for digital transformation. With networks and services evolving to a hybrid of native and virtualized functions, activation systems must manage the blend effectively. Legacy activation systems have difficulty handling the intricacies of these new services, and long lead times in integrating new network taxonomies slow down service launches.
Many operators often use a different activation system for each service type with inherent high development and maintenance costs. Data can easily become out of sync with service and resource inventory as well as business systems. Many activation tools with rigid architectures simply lack the level of flexibility required in today’s on-demand world.
Ericsson Dynamic Activation helps overcome these challenges by addressing all service activation needs with a single, flexible platform. It provides for flow-through provisioning in both fixed and mobile domains with rapid activation of network and subscriber services. For native, virtualized and hybrid environments, it allows operators to automate and manage all network and service configuration and activation activities. And with its robust provisioning framework and transaction engine, Ericsson Dynamic Activation efficiently provides end-to-end activation design, execution and assurance functionality.
Ericsson Dynamic Activation supports mobile services including 2G/3G, LTE, IMS, Wi-Fi Calling and VoLTE in both classic and layered core networks, as well as fixed services such as multi-play, Ethernet and IP VPN. The system also supports native and virtualized networks and services based on SDN and NFV as well as IoT and 5G scenarios.