Annual General Meeting 2011
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson's Annual General Meeting of Shareholders was held on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at the Annex, Ericsson Globe, Globentorget, Stockholm.
Minutes from the Meeting
- Minutes English | Swedish
- Exhibit 1 (not public)
- Exhibit 2 English | Swedish
- Exhibit 3 English | Swedish
- Exhibit 4.1 English | Swedish
- Exhibit 4.2 English | Swedish
- Exhibit 5 English | Swedish
- Exhibit 6 English | Swedish
- Exhibit 7 English | Swedish
- Exhibit 8 English | Swedish
Notice to AGM
Nomination Committee Proposals
- Proposal English | Swedish
- Exhibit 1 Terms and Conditions for Board Fees in the form of allocation of Synthetic Shares in Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson 2011 English | Swedish
- Exhibit 2 Presentation of nominated members to the Board of directors in Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson English | Swedish
- Exhibit 3 Proposal of the Nomination Committee for the procedure on appointment of the members of the Nomination Committee, the assignment of the Nomination Committee etc. English | Swedish
Board of Directors Proposals
The complete proposals are included in the Notice to the AGM.
The registration period for Shareholders to attend the Meeting has expired (last day was April 7, 2011).
In addition to giving notice of attendance, shareholders having their shares registered in the name of a nominee, must request the nominee to temporarily enter the shareholder into the share register as per Thursday, April 7, 2011, in order to be entitled to attend the Meeting. The shareholder should inform the nominee to that effect well before that day.
Shareholders represented by proxy shall submit to the Company a power of attorney for the representative. A power of attorney issued by a legal entity must be accompanied by a copy of the entity’s certificate of registration (should no such certificate exist, a corresponding document of authority must be submitted). Such documents must be no more than one year old. In order to facilitate the registration at the Meeting, the power of attorney in original, certificate of registration and other documents of authority should be sent to the Company in advance at the address above for receipt by Tuesday, April 12, 2011.
Q&A session at the Meeting
Shareholders are welcome as usual to ask questions during the Meeting. To facilitate the answering of questions that are intended to be asked at the Meeting, shareholders are welcome to e-mail questions in advance to the Company at the following address: email@example.com