General privacy notice
Personal data is collected and processed as necessary to support the management and organization of Ericsson personnel.
The system Integrated Talent Management (ITM) is a tool used within Ericsson to facilitate the processing of personal data related to employees in compliance with legal and contractual obligations.
Personal data is a set of basic data (minimum required for identification purpose) together with information related to salaries, job performance, learning plans and history, internal mobility, recruitment, etc. Basic data which allows definitely identify a person means full name, passport data and photo. All the other information such as unit, manager, compensation, performance rating, CV (content submitted by you), job applications (if provided by applicants), educational courses attended, may be deemed as personal data only if taken together with the basic data. The basic data can be updated in ITM only by HR local staff within their area of responsibility after such update is collected by HR local manager directly from employees.
All the data can be viewed or updated (depending on role) in ITM by:
- Employees who can view their own data and notify about any inaccuracy or changes to the local HR manager.
- Line Managers who can view personal data of their employees.
- HR staff who can view and update personal data within their area of responsibility (as defined above) based upon the said notifications.
- External recruiters, working for Ericsson, who can view personal data in job applications only.
- IT-personnel who can view personal data in the course of providing technical support.
All individuals with authorized access to personal data are required to protect and handle this information in accordance with legal and contractual obligations as well as Ericsson policy and instructions.
Due to the global nature of Ericsson’s organization and business processes, personal data can be processed for certain purposes outside of the originating country, region or legal entity of employment, provided that the relevant contract and written consent of employees are in place.
The role of Data Controller for the personal data processed in ITM is jointly shared by Ericsson AB and the legal entity where the employee is employed.
For more information regarding the processing of personal data in ITM, contact HR local staff and HR Direct.