- Graduate Programs are between 2 to 3 years in duration
- We recruit locally and have opportunities all over the world
- We offer structured training and development
- There are often opportunities to work internationally and cross-functionally
We recruit graduates from diverse backgrounds, from various areas of study and into every area of our business, including: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Management, Information Systems, Business, Finance/Accounting, Marketing and Human Resource Management.
Whatever your degree background, you must be:
- Passionate about technology and its application
- Commercially aware
- Articulate, professional and ambitious
- A natural networker with strong interpersonal skills
Equal Opportunity Employer - Learn more
Labor condition application posting notices - United States
Pursuant to Department of Labor regulation 20 CFR 655.734, Ericsson Inc. is providing notice to potentially affected workers that H-1B workers are beeing sought at the worksites listed below. All labor condition applications are avaliable for public inspection at our administrative headquarters for immigration matters located at:
6300 Legacy Drive
Plano, Texas 75024
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United Stated Department of Labor.