Fixed Wireless Access - unlocks a world of opportunity
A well-performing mobile broadband network is the foundation for offering an FWA service. To do this profitably, the best way to evolve the network needs to be explored. A three-step approach should be considered by operators:
- Utilize - This includes utilizing assets such as existing radio sites, spare load in deployed spectrum and associated deployed radio, baseband and transport equipment.
- Add - This includes adding spectrum, as well as radio network capabilities such as higher-order modulation, Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) and beamforming, increased higher-order sectorization and 5G NR access.
- Densify -This includes densifying the radio network grid with macro and small cells.
- End-to-end offering built on best in class Ericsson Radio System
- Highest performance for best household experience
- Scalable solution to meet increasing demand